Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Spank Me

Through our discussions and explorations another thing I discovered was that my wife enjoys a good spanking. She plays at being so bad and she needs me to tell her that she has been a naughty little slut. Then I bend her over and yank down or up whatever is covering her delicious bottom and give her a good spanking. Needless to say this gets her very wet and the wetter she gets the more I have to spank her for being a bad girl and liking it way too much. I have various things I get to use for this spanking...my hands...my belt..and some very nice paddles. One paddle has the word slut inscribed in it so the effect is wonderful as my wife gets the word slut embossed across her red spanked ass. I cuff her hands to the bed so she can not get away..her arms stretched and tied over her head. I love to grab her hair and hold her in position as I swing the paddle against her ass over and over...she whimpers and moans as she gets wetter and sometimes I catch a little bit of that wet pussy with the paddle and it makes her wild. Once I get done with the good long spanking and she promises to be good, then with her wrists still tied above her head to the bed I give her a good long fucking to make sure she knows just how bad she is...She loves it..and so do I !!


1 comment:

  1. That's the reason I'm naughty, nothing better than a good spanking amd punishment

    ReplyDelete