Thursday, December 6, 2012

An Introduction

The best way for me to start is to tell you I'm not a writer nor do I aspire to be one. You won't find any marvels of literature here. What you will find is some simple and perhaps amusing antidotes about my married life, and life in general. Its just plain fun around here, to give you an example, as I write this my wife just walked up to my office door, lifted her shirt and flashed her tits at me! Then proceeded to tell me the garbage is full and she will happily flash me again if I take it out. Now that's motivation..so excuse me for just a moment while I run that garbage out and get another face full of those fine breasts........brb.....

OK so now the garbage is out and I got to give those puppies a good squeeze to boot..such is life around here and life is good. 

Now I know some men have to be thinking.."whats your secret?" well I guess that will all come out over time..so keep reading and hopefully it will all come clear.



No comments:

Post a Comment