Thursday, December 6, 2012

OK...Is this really an Issue


OK I know what most of you are thinking..especially the guys, I can hear it now "Is this really an issue?" Yes Its True...My Wife is a Nymphomanaic!!  So is this such a bad thing, well I guess that is what we are here to explore. It comes (pardon the pun) with its ups and downs..Its ins and outs (maybe another pun) I hope to share some of that here with you as well as some of our adventures in being a married couple. Hang on for this, it could be a wild ride !  Through my Blog and other pages I hope to share some laughs and more with you, just don't tell her what I'm writing or that I even have time to write this. If she knew she would put that time to what she feels is much better use..and a guy like me even needs a break from "that" sometimes.  You have to realize I'm not a 20 something guy with libido coming out my ears. I'm a 40 something guy with a 2 year old daughter and a very...and I do mean very loving wife. I work full time as tech support and take on my share of the household duty.  Now don't get me wrong I'm totally not complaining..I love my wife and she loves me. Her nymphomania does not spread outside of our relationship (at least that I know of, unless you count solo time..) so its up to me to fill her ever present and endless need for sex. Things get pretty wild and sometimes both strange and funny in my house. She is a product tester for adult toys, and yes this is totally legit, she writes reviews for a popular website. This gets interesting as I act as her lab assistant..some funny stories to come in the blog on that one. She also has her own adult website and unless I want  to get tied up and spanked I better mention that here. So the link is Naughty and Nice Toys feel free to check it out!  So please check out the blog as I expand on the fun and exciting life that comes from being married to a nympho !



No comments:

Post a Comment